Pictures are louder than words, and when it comes to showing empowerment through access, nothing can be better than a good advertisement. Ad-Mad is a fun, creative contest where contestants will create appealing advertisements, around the idea of access is empowerment and gender equality. To cite an example, the Titan Raga advertisement, powerfully depicts women’s empowerment by very creatively anchoring it around the idea of time.
In the advertisement, the protagonist runs into her ex lover at the airport. He asks her if she’s still single, and she exclaims that she doesn’t get the time from work. It turns out that her job was the reason she broke up with him. He retorts, “if only you had left your job”, in response she says, he could have left his job. To this, she smiles softly and closes off with these lines, “you are just as I left you”.
All it takes to win this contest is a witty, clear and terse script. Once you have penned down your idea on paper its time to execute it by shooting it on your phone camera. Now that the difficult part is over, all you have to do is give it a title and send it to us. Following are the easy steps to follow:
- Conceptualize a clear idea. Ensure it encompasses the themes of ‘Access is empowerment’ and ‘Social media for Social Change’.
- Pen down a script.
- Shoot a Video (3 minutes or less)
- Upload it with the hashtag #SocialSurfing in the title. This is essential as it helps us keep track of your entries on Facebook/YouTube/Vimeo or other social media platforms.
- Fill up the form on our website and send it to us.
- We will watch the video and share it on our Facebook page (and notify you).
- The team whose AdMad entry receives most likes will win an E-voucher from Flipkart worth Rs. 5000 and certificates for all team members.
Discuss this article on Facebook